The Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University invites applications for the position of Curatorial Associate, Vertebrate Paleontology.
We seek an individual with extensive curatorial experience to:
• Assist with developing, reviewing, and implementing collections and conservation policies, plans, procedures, and priorities.
• Manage the curation of existing and new collections.
• Oversee and manage acquisitions and accessioning of new specimens.
• Manage loan program.
• Maintain collections database.
• Train and manage team of curatorial staff, students, and interns.
• Supervise access to the collections for study, research, exhibition, and publications.
• Assist with special projects, special events, and preparation of grant proposals.
In addition to at least 7 years’ experience in a paleontology collection, the successful candidate will have knowledge of vertebrate systematics, 3-5 years of supervisory experience, and a Master’s Degree required in paleontology, geology, or biology.
Learn more about the Museum by visiting http://www.mcz.harvard.edu/
Details and application instructions available on line at: https://jobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerID=25240&siteID=5341&AReq=32925BR
Harvard University is unable to provide work authorization and/or visa sponsorship for this staff position. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.