Are you interested in outreach and education in paleontology?
The Paleontological Society offers outreach and education grants to support activities involving educational outreach and community engagement in paleontology.
Potentially fundable projects include (but are not limited to):
- opportunities for undergraduates to become involved in paleontological outreach
- development of new educational “apps” or technologies
- production of educational materials that could be distributed more widely
- field trips to fossil sites and/or museums for teachers and pre-college students
- educator training and curriculum development
- participation in local community initiatives
- development of educational materials for classroom use
- website or other online material development
Amount of grant
Up to $2,500 per grant
Friday March 2, 2019
To learn more, please see:
Please email Rowan Lockwood (firstname.lastname@example.org) rather than replying to Paleonet.