1. Introduction: basic principles (mass, force, weight, pressure, energy, power), materials, factor of safety.
2. Joints, mastication in vertebrates, terrestrial locomotion, athleticism in tetrapods.
3. Scales and allometry. Geometric and dynamic similarities. The importance of body size. Examples in palaeoecology and in extinction.
4. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) : An introduction to the use of FEA.
5. Medical Image Reconstruction: From the real skull to the CAD model.
6. Material Properties: Define the properties of the bone in FEA.7. Mesh generation: Different methods to generate the mesh of finite element